Monday, 13 December 2010
Board of Directors:
Gretchen Wilbert, Former Mayor of Gig Harbor (June 2010)
Tonya Lee (June 2010)
Alana Byrum (June 2010)
Hugh McMillan (June 2010)
General Chair: Dave Watson (June 2009)
Vice-Chair: Marv Nauman (June 2009)
Secretary: Jeanne Roberts (June 2009)
Treasurer: Don Lee (June 2009)
Presiding / Conducting: Dave Watson, General Chair
MEMBERS IN ATTENDANCE:
Board of Directors: Tonya Lee
Committee Members: Don Lee, Sue Watson, Hal and Jeanne Roberts, Dick Bauer, Marv Nauman,Debbie Bailey.
Called to order: 1:00 p.m.
Minutes of the September 2010 meeting approved as distributed.
Treasurer’s report approved as distributed.
Sales of barrels totaled $125. The balance in our treasury is $2931.45
1. Water Barrel Report by Don Lee: Don reported that barrel sales are down; A MOTION was made and passed to raise the barrel sales price to $35.00. Our cost is $15.00 plus tax.
2. Marvin reported on the Neighborhood Project, including survival Emergency kits. Two neighborhoods have signed up already. Plans are to work in the city and county for a January meeting as well as PC-Net. A January meeting is planned on Spinaker Ridge.
3. Debbie is still working in Mitigation office. PC-net is planning a functional exercise in the spring. Rain measurements are being tallied.
4. Several suggestions were made for ways to increase our membership. Don suggested a seminar regarding Pep-c. Wants topics, i.e. home devices for home survival and welfare. Also we might consider morphing Pep-C into another organization. 501C3 organizations are threatened.
5. Emergency Management could be aided by talks given by High School seniors. We need a compelling reason to be involved.
ADJOURNED: 2:00 p.m.